Scalable Pharmaceutical Campus RMS
VALIDATED CRITICAL ENVIRONMENTAL PARAMETERS MONITORING SYSTEM SHARES INSTRUMENTATION WITH NON-VALIDATED HVAC CONTROLS
• Multiple Buildings and >90 Rooms Encompassing:
- Primary Packaging
- Critical Production
- Gowning, Pass Through, Corridors
- Warehouse / Infrastructure
- Freezers, Stability Chambers, Incubators
• Centralized/Shared Delta Pressure, Relative Humidity, and Temperature Instrumentation Lowers Total Cost of Ownership
• Monitoring, Trending, Alarming
• Individual Room Alarm Stack, Horn and Silence Buttons
• 12 UL Control Panels (PLC, RIO/Instruments)
• AB PLC, Wonderware Archestra SCADA, OSIPi Historian, with Virtualized Servers / Thin Clients
SERVICES & DELIVERABLES
Successfully engaged Swiss pharmaceutical corporation’s engineering and procurement teams through all phases of the project development lifecycle. Delivered an easily expandable validated room monitoring system for the entire campus.
Conceptual Engineering Deliverables:
URS, P&ID Support, Budget
Preliminary and Detailed Design Deliverables:
Functional Specification (FS), Instrument Datasheets, Software Design Specification (SDS), Hardware Design Specification (HDS), Control Panel Design, Controls Conduit and Pneumatic Tubing Schematics.
Construction / AIOQ Deliverables:
Control Panels, Instrumentation, Controls Conduit Install, Control System Software, Factory Acceptance Test (FAT), Site Acceptance Test (SAT), AIOQ, System Startup / Tuning, Production Support.
All Case Studies
Starting with a blank canvas
Working to help your thoughts and ideas to become a reality.
Align Business and Manufacturing
Migrating legacy production systems to increase reliability, quality, and operational efficiency.