Construction & Installation Support
Delivery and installation of control systems cost effectively.
During the construction and installation phase of project implementation, Fourstep can provide a turnkey control system built on the following components with a standard 1-year performance warranty:
To maximize safety and the useful lifespan of a manufacturing Control System, it is essential that Control Panels are designed and built properly. Valuable hardware components must not be exposed to hazardous current, heat, vibration, moisture, dust, or flammable gas.
Fourstep designs control panels in compliance with relevant codes. Fourstep utilizes an in-house UL Listed panel shop for panel assembly and only works with UL Listed panel shops when outside panel construction is required. Our panel shop auditing and panel quality control process provides true 3rd party quality control while minimizing cost.
Fourstep can provide the following types of UL Listed control panels with a standard 1-year performance warranty:
- Class 1, Division 2 rated for flammable or explosive environments
- Remote Instrument Enclosures
- VFD and MCC Enclosures
- Field Termination Enclosures
- Remote IO Enclosures
- PLC/DCS Enclosures
Instrumentation is the “eyes and ears” of a Control System. Improperly specified instrumentation can cause unsafe and unreliable manufacturing performance.
Fourstep professionals have extensive experience in the industries we serve and know what devices you need for optimal performance. We are not obligated to specify any particular manufacturer’s instrument, so our clients are sure to have the optimal instrument for the job.
To prevent costly project delays and rework, we utilize the following procurement steps:
- Purchase Instrumentation Utilizing Customer Approved Datasheets
- Receive Instrument and Verify Part Numbers Match Datasheets
- Bench Check Instrument to Verify Proper Function
- Transmit Instrumentation to Client Site for Mechanical Installation Where Applicable
- Transmit Instrumentation to Panel Fabrication Site Where Applicable
Fourstep can provide the following types of instrumentation with a standard 1-year performance warranty where applicable:
- Analytical Measurement
- Pressure Measurement
- Temperature Measurement
- Flow Measurement
- Weight Measurement
- Modulating Control Valves
- On/Off Control Valves
- Pressure Safety Valves
- Proximity Switches
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
- Servo Motors and Controllers